At Supreme Sustainable Systems, we are committed to ensuring a sustainable future.
We intend to provide the best solar experience for our clients and customers while simultaneously working to improve the environmental and social aspects of the world in which we operate.
Our vision becomes reality by putting into action practices that reduce the use of natural resources and optimise energy efficient products and technologies that add value for our clients, communities and our planet.
We will support this commitment by:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and requirements.
- Educating the public on and promoting the benefits of renewable energy through our website, consultations, publications and events.
- Ensuring our supply chain have responsible social and environmental practices.
- Continually researching and integrating new renewable energy technology with improved concept and design.
- Using renewable energy in our office facility produced by multiple solar systems on our roof.
- Keeping our energy usage low, for example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout the office and ensuring computers are shut down after work.
- Reducing the amount of waste material produced and recycling all waste material where possible.
- Avoiding the use of paper wherever possible, for example, sending quote documents as PDF files.
- Avoiding the use of postal services, saving on transportation and on paper (envelopes), for example, emailing invoices and statements of account.
- Recycling equipment that is no longer of use to the company, for example, giving away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use
- Always making use of recycling schemes by the printer manufacturers (to recycle toner cartridges and drums).
- Purchasing products made with recycled paper, for example, toilet paper and hand towels.
- Avoiding unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email.